- 1 c cabbage shredded
- 1 c carrots shredded (about 2 carrots)
- 1 medium zucchini shredded (~1 1/2 c)
- 2 c chopped cauliflower
- 3 green onions chopped
- (honestly, you can add as much of any of the veggies as you would like)
- Rice or Pasta
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoon red curry paste
- one can of lite coconut milk
- 2 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1-2 tsp. salt (depending on taste)
Prepare rice (~8 servings worth) or Boil brown rice fettuccine pasta (I used 2, 12 oz. bags)
- if using pasta, reserve some of the liquid (~1/4 pot) or if using rice, use 6-8 cups water, veggie stock or
combination of both (enough to cover veggies) and “boil” all the cut up veggies about 5 min
- Mix all of the seasonings together in a separate bowl
- Add seasoning mix to water/veggie mix and bring back to a boil to thicken slightly.
- Stir in one bag of frozen peas and let sit a minute for peas to warm.
- Add noodles to pot and mix or serve curried veggie sauce over rice.
(My hubby likes to add extra heat to everything so feel free to add some cayenne or sriracha)